Welcome to your next stepping stone to study guide completion! My name is Anna, and I will be your guide through some sections that I picked because they had funny names. This way, please. Yes, right down this hall here.
Do you get the irony?
39. The Meuse-Argonne offensive was the largest battle so far in American history. The American army, under General John J. ("Black Jack") Pershing, confronted German troops from September 26 to November 11, 1918. 1.2 million American men took part in this battle and 10% of them were killed or wounded. Machine guns and bayonets caused many casualties, and the "open-field tactics" were perhaps too daring. The going in this battle was slow, but the root cause of many of its problems was poor training.
40. Sergent York was "a member of an anti-war religious sect" who "became a hero when he single-handedly killed 20 Germans and captured 132 more."
![]() |
| to a single thing I "learned" in Church. |




No comments:
Post a Comment